Contact us today for more information about how Stamped Concrete Raleigh can improve the look of your property!
The Benefits of Choosing a Concrete Overlay
One benefit of concrete overlays is that they extend the life of your existing concrete by protecting it from UV rays, water damage, and chemical spills. These overlays protect concrete by sealing your driveway with an acrylic polymer that forms a bond with the concrete when it dries. This sealant provides protection from the elements and accidental spills. It also can add a shiny, polished look to your asphalt.
Concrete overlays provide an improved appearance to both new and deteriorating surfaces with their decorative possibilities. Because we offer so many different overlay colors and patterns, you can easily breathe new life into an old surface. This enhances curbs, driveways, pool decks, sidewalks, or any number of other types of outdoor areas with just one coat of acrylic finish paint over the top of the overlay!
Easy to Clean
Concrete overlays are very low-maintenance and easy to clean. They do not require any special maintenance or upkeep, just the same routine cleaning that you would expect of your driveway or walkway, such as sweeping and pressure washing with soap and water once every few months. Stamped Concrete Raleigh even offers a sealant that can be sprayed on your driveway, extending the protection of your overlay.
Concrete overlays provide durability. They are more durable than bare concrete, and they hold up over time. Overlays can last anywhere from 8-20 years, depending on the style you choose. A standard overlay is a great option for those who want something very durable. If you want to go the extra mile, then consider adding aggregate, color hardener, or a protective sealant that will keep your stamped concrete looking fresh and new for longer.
Concrete Overlays in Raleigh
Concrete Overlay Application Areas
Concrete is the material of choice for pool decks because it is porous, which allows water to pass through. This prevents standing water on top of your pool deck, enabling it to dry faster after heavy rain or after being wet from swimmers’ splashing.
- Bring character to your pool deck.
- Long-lasting UV protection
- Designed to meet your needs
Driveways usually receive more foot traffic than other types of concrete work. This makes stamped overlays an excellent choice for driveways because it gives drivers that all-important traction in wet conditions.
- Provides long-lasting protection from UV rays, water damage, and chemical spills
- Driveways receive more foot traffic, making stamped overlays an excellent choice.
- More cost-effective than repairing or replacing
Concrete overlays are excellent for commercial settings. The durability of the material makes it a great choice for businesses and offices that want to maintain a polished appearance. These types of sites usually see moderate foot traffic, but not enough to warrant high-traffic floorings such as carpet or tile.
- Satisfy strict cleanliness standards
- Easily maintain a polished appearance.
- Get the best of both worlds - durability and beauty
Refresh and Protect your Concrete with an Overlay Installation
- Refresh the look of your concrete to give it a new, clean appearance
- Protect your slab from cracking or deteriorating in harsh weather conditions
- Transform the design possibilities for your home or business
- Get the perfect installation for any type of concrete surface.
Looking for Concrete Overlay Information?
You Can Trust In Our Team
- We have been installing stamped overlays for decades with the experience necessary to complete any project, no matter how large or small.
- This type of work is new and exciting for us because it offers so many possibilities while still being an efficient way to cover up old concrete without having to replace it entirely with newer material.
- We install stamped overlays on a variety of surfaces, including patios, sidewalks, driveways, and more.
- We can complete most concrete overlays within a day.