When you choose Stamped Concrete Raleigh, you are guaranteed unparalleled attention to detail!
The Benefits of Stained Concrete
Increased Resale Value
Resale value is increased with stained concrete because it’s a modern and stylish improvement to your existing concrete. Stamped concrete shows every single crack and crevice where dirt, sand, or other particles can get stuck. With stained concrete, you have the ability to choose from a wide range of colors that will hide imperfections in your existing surface. The finish is slip-resistant, which makes it perfect for entrances, patios, porches, balconies, pool areas & more!
Choosing to stain your stamped concrete conserves energy by reducing cooling costs in the summer months due to its lighter color and warms your home during the winter with its darker pigment. You can expect to see a lower energy bill with stained concrete because it is a more efficient material for your project. Stamped concrete with a stain or dye can provide wear and tear protection from the elements without being too cold in the winter or too hot during warmer months.
Strong and Durable
Applying a stain over your stamped concrete adds strength and durability to the slab by reinforcing the concrete. When concrete is stained, it actually becomes stronger than before. For this reason, stamped concrete with stains is extremely popular for businesses looking for a more resilient floor material that can stand up to the harsh conditions brought about by foot traffic and machinery. We put our many years of expertise to work when we install your new staining project.
Easy to Maintain
Stamped and stained concrete is an incredibly easy surface to maintain because it resists dirt and other stains, making it quick and easy to clean on a regular basis. Concrete is extremely porous, allowing moisture to seep in when the surface is wet. With stained concrete, you have color options that will resist staining from oil or grease that could discolor your stamped concrete over time. Cleaning stamped, and stained concrete is simple because all you need to do is use mild soap and water.
Concrete Staining Raleigh, NC
Types of Concrete Stains
The acid-based concrete stains that are used to color the stamped slab of your patio or driveway can be a beautiful addition to your home. However, it is important to keep in mind that these stains will not last forever and may need upkeep over the years. Acid stains are a popular choice for two reasons: they need very little preparation, and many colors can be applied to the concrete.
- Long-lasting and resistant to damage
- Enhances and protects the concrete
- Affordable and Convenient
Water-Based Acrylic Stains
Water-based acrylic concrete stains are a type of water-soluble polymer that reacts with the minerals in cement to form a durable, vibrant color. These stains can be applied onto any surface and used for any purpose, whether it is decorative or functional. Some people use these stains on their driveway or sidewalks in order to add some flair while maintaining functionality.
- Adds vibrancy to any surface
- Can be applied in a variety of ways
- Allows for creativity and versatility
Concrete dye is a great way to add color without painting the concrete slab. The process is relatively easy, but it does take some time and effort. These dyes provide a stunning color because they penetrate deep into the concrete and create a translucent color that lets the light pass through. Because the color is on the surface, it can’t chip or wear away like paint.
- Save time by adding color to a slab.
- Creates high-quality looking slab in less time
- Create a slab that can't chip or wear away like paint
Commercial Stained Concrete
- Low-maintenance, high-performance flooring
- UV stabilized, nonstick surface resists staining
- Easy to clean with soap and water or a mild detergent
- Gives your facility a variety of stylish colors to choose from
- High-quality materials that last long.
Looking for a Stained Concrete Consultation?
Choose Stamped Concrete Raleigh
- We offer a wide variety of patterns and textures as well as color choices that will make your project stand out from the rest.
- Our concrete is sourced locally, so you are supporting local businesses.
- Stamped Concrete Raleigh offers great customer service to ensure you are getting what you want.
- Quality workmanship on all our projects
- 100% satisfaction guarantee